[Cryptography-dev] Release Cadences

Alex Stapleton alexs at prol.etari.at
Tue Apr 22 00:27:10 CEST 2014

I think releasing more often would be good, leaving code on GitHub for ages
sucks. If that's called a release cadence then OK :-) I am a bit concerned
that without a period of deliberate tidying prior to each release this may
result issues though. Currently we've been working on major feature sets
which tends to naturally result in periods of tidying as those features
near completion. If we are releasing with only some of a features PRs
merged then that tidying won't coincide with the release as well. Some of
that we can work around and adapt to though.