[Cryptography-dev] PyCA domain

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Tue Jun 10 11:38:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

since I’m considering to move service_identity into PyCA (comments
welcome), I would like to suggest to grab pyca.io (which is currently
free) and use it as our own namespace for our RTFD sites.  In this case
service-identity.pyca.io.  I’m pretty sure that’s good for our
braaaand (we wanted to push PyCA anyway in the “cryptography”
thread) and it would give us some uniformity (same for
pyopenssl.pyca.io, bcrypt.pyca.io, potentially cryptography.pyca.io…
etc, pp).

Opinions?
—h