[Cryptography-dev] ssh public key processing

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:08:13 EDT 2016

Hi Chris,

I don't think we've tried to specifically bound it. In general the
assumption has been that the keys it loads would be OpenSSH public keys in
the form that you get from an "id_rsa.pub" file (for example).

What do the options look like? Are they put into the line at the end as
comments?

-Paul (reaperhulk)

On August 18, 2016 at 8:15:16 AM, Chris Hines (chris.hines at monash.edu)