[Cryptography-dev] Python HSM Module

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:40:31 EST 2016

Hi Benton,

Our interest primarily lies with implementing PKCS11 using cryptography's backend interfaces (https://cryptography.io/en/latest/hazmat/backends/interfaces/) and not in a separate library. That said, a well-written PKCS11 interface would likely be useful to people who aren't comfortable with the C FFI options in Python.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)