[Cryptography-dev] How does one associate a CSR with a Cert with PyOpenSSL

Paul Kehrer paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 21:05:23 EDT 2017

Hi James,

While this is possible with pyOpenSSL (via
http://pyopenssl.readthedocs.io/en/stable/api/crypto.html#OpenSSL.crypto.X509Req.sign),
I'd recommend doing it with pyca/cryptography. It has a much better
documented API (https://cryptography.io/en/latest/x509/) and is the
preferred API if possible. pyOpenSSL also depends on cryptography so you
already have it.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)

On April 21, 2017 at 1:28:10 AM, James Olin Oden (james.oden at gmail.com)