DSVWizard.py

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Mon Jan 27 06:18:53 CET 2003

> I'm adding Dave Cole to the distribution list on this note.  Dave,
> Kevin Altis, Cliff Wells (author of DSV) and I have exchanged a few
> messages about trying to develop a CSV API for Python.

Python having a CSV API would be an excellent thing.  The most
difficult problem to solve is how to expose all of the CSV variations
so that users can work out how to drive the module.

I suppose the first step would be to catalogue all of common the CSV
variations and give them names.  Naming variations after the
applications which produce them could be the best way.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au