First Cut at CSV PEP

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 29 03:45:45 CET 2003

    Skip> Nope.  I could set up a Mailman list on the Mojam server if you
    Skip> don't think that's too much overkill.

    Dave> Do it.  We can then use URL's to old messages.

You got it.  We've all been subscribed and you should each have received a
welcome message by now.  I will make sure list messages are archived, and
once the PEP is published, use that as the response address for comments.
All five of us have been subscribed.  The posting address is
csv at mail.mojam.com.

I'll run spambayes in front of Mailman so I can leave open posting enabled
yet not drown in a sea of spam (which will almost certainly begin shortly
after the address is published).  If you use procmail or other mail
filtering tools, you can key on this header:

where "ham" (good mail) may be replaced by "spam" or "unsure".  The number
will range from 0.00 ("certain ham") to 1.00 ("certain spam").

Skip