[Csv] My version of the PEP

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jan 29 12:55:08 CET 2003

I had all sorts of grand plans for the PEP during the day which
involved dialects and validation of options used on dialects.  I was
also going to write it up tonight.

In retrospect there is very little of what I was proposing which I
still think is worthwhile.  Andrew has sent me a small Python module
which almost completely implements the current PEP - I have asked him
to commit it to the sandbox.

If you look at the sandbox now you will notice that I have committed a
reformatted version of our csv parser.  We are fairly close to having
something concrete to play with.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au