[Csv] Mailman upgrade Thursday on manatee.mojam.com

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 30 04:49:44 CET 2003

To all people subscribed to mailing lists hosted on manatee.mojam.com:

I plan to upgrade the Mailman software on manatee.mojam.com (aka
mail.mojam.com) sometime Thursday.  I don't know the exact time because it
will be a sort of as-I-have-time sort of thing.

To perform the upgrade I will have to shut down mail service on the system
for a time.  I hope to keep that time to a minimum, but it will depend on
what problems I encounter.  During that time mail should queue up on remote
hosts.  Don't be alarmed if mail messages from your favorite mailing list
stops arriving for awhile.

I'll send out another message once the upgrade is complete or I've utterly
failed and fallen back to the older version.

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/