[Csv] Completely off-topic...

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 30 15:18:44 CET 2003

Saving useful commentary for later...

    Dave>     ...""""I see,""\n',
    Dave>              'said the blind man","as he picked up his\n',
    Dave>              'hammer and saw"\n')

My father used to use this expression all the time.  I have no idea of its
origins (though his dad was a carpenter and he started out life as one).
He's been dead and gone for over 30 years now so I can't easily ask him.
Any time I've used it people always looked at me like I was nuts.  This is
the first instance where I've seen actually encountered another person using
it.

Skip