[Csv] Disable list?

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Wed Feb 4 06:57:36 CET 2004

>Any opinions about disabling/deleting the csv mailing list?  I think it's
>served its purpose.  It seems to mostly be a spam magnet these days.  I'd
>keep the list archives available, but just drop posts in the bit bucket.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but I'm worried about what will happen
to the odd legitimate post that arrives at the address?

There's still work to do on the CSV module - we need to update the PEP,
and Neal Norwitz and Jeremy Hylton raised some issues with GC, etc. This
would be better discussed on the python-dev list, of course.

http://www.object-craft.com.au/