[Cython] Interest in contributing to the project

Arthur de Souza Ribeiro arthurdesribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:54:33 CEST 2011

Thanks for clarification Sturla, that's just the way I was thinking about
some things...

I realized that you used some C code that is in _math.h header file, I mean,
I was thinking that in the project I should rewrite code that belongs to
this file too right?

I started coding but I got stucked in functions like Py_Is_Infinite and
Py_Is_NaN... I saw Sturla e-mail but I thought this would be wrote in a
different way, was I wrong?

I also started to write a proposal for this project and hope to publish it
here tomorrow for your evaluation.

Another point that I'm thinking about is how the profile results should be
organized. Is there any template for this?

Best Regards

[]s

Arthur