[Cython] cython-docs repository

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Sat Apr 9 13:49:51 CEST 2011

What is the relationship between the cython-docs repository and the
docs/ subdirectory of the cython repository?  I see a recent commit [1]
that seems to indicate that cython-docs has been merged into the main
cython repository (+1 from me, for what it's worth).  Is my
interpretation correct, and is cython-docs now deprecated?

I submitted a pull request for some typos [2], but I'm not sure if I
should have submitted that pull request to the cython-docs repository.

[2] https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/22

Jason Grout