[Cython] Code examples missing in Cython User's Guide

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:53:40 CEST 2011

My apologies for cross-posting this from cython-users, but I realized I
should have sent this bug report to cython-devel.

Several code examples are missing from the User's Guide due to the source
code files being moved or deleted. See for example the Tutorial page on the
User's Guide http://docs.cython.org/src/userguide/tutorial.html The code for
both fib.pyx and primes.pyx (and their setup.py files) is absent from the
document.

I looked at the ReST files and they are trying to source the files from an
"examples" directory. Looking through the git repository, I wasn't able to
locate this directory. Has it been moved or deleted?