[Cython] Code examples missing in Cython User's Guide

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:05:07 CEST 2011

Thanks Arthur. I actually found the code examples in a grandparent directory
of the User's Guide documentation source directory. I have submitted a pull
request on GitHub which corrects the User's Guide Tutorial documentation so
that it now includes the code.

https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/24

Could a Cython dev please review and approve this change and then build and
update the docs on the Cython website for the sake of other Cython newbies?

Thanks,
Chris L.