[Cython] Incompatibility with numpy-1.5.1 - fixed in master?!

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Apr 15 20:21:38 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 19:57 +0200, Dag Sverre Seljebotn wrote:

> BTW, did anyone figure out how to get emailed on pull requests? (Yes, I
> checked off all the "send me email" boxes etc., we were talking about
> this during the workshop -- it seems that org admins can't subscribe...)

That's strange, I'm getting notifications, when I get pull requests for
the projects I have in my organization. I don't remember ticking any
extra boxes other than in the Account Settings -> Notification Center

Maybe you are not actually watching the main repository? I would try to
set the watch flag and see if it works...

Thanks for you your hard work on Cython by the way!
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev