[Cython] Code examples missing in Cython User's Guide

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at math.washington.edu
Sat Apr 16 10:51:39 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Chris Lasher <chris.lasher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Arthur. I actually found the code examples in a grandparent directory
> of the User's Guide documentation source directory. I have submitted a pull
> request on GitHub which corrects the User's Guide Tutorial documentation so
> that it now includes the code.
>
> https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/24
>
> Could a Cython dev please review and approve this change

Done.

> and then build and
> update the docs on the Cython website for the sake of other Cython newbies?

This will be easier to do once we have a separate maintenance branch,
as we'd rather the documentation match the current, not next, release.
I don't think we (yet) have any new features mentioned in the docs, so
I'll go ahead an re-generate them (there's been a lot of good cleanup
in there, mostly thanks to Francesc Alted). The lastest docs can be
found at https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-docs/doclinks/1/.

- Robert