[Cython] How to update python grammar in Windows?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Feb 18 10:17:43 CET 2011

Thomson, 18.02.2011 10:10:
> I tried to add a statement to Python, but I don't know how to update
> the grammar header files such as graminit.c&graminit.h after I updated
> the grammar file (Garmmar/Garmmar). It seems pgenmain.c could do this,
> but these is no pgen.exe in the build output of Visual Studio. How can
> I update the grammar files in Windows?

Wrong list, actually doubly so. This is the core developers mailing list of
the Cython project. Welcome! :)

You may want to ask your question on comp.lang.python (or
"python-list at python.org"). Or maybe the python-dev list on python.org, in
case it's really CPython core development related (in which case you should
be subscribed to python-dev anyway). But I'd try c.l.py first.