[Cython] Cython 0.15 release

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Thu Jul 28 09:51:38 CEST 2011

최원준, 28.07.2011 09:31:
> I had posted several issues in detail on the list
> but there was no answer so I deleted it several times.. on the cython users
> list.
> I just want to hear the answer(like a "describe in detail") even though the
> answer guy doesn't know the solution.
> I think no answer is bothering act.

It's much more "bothering" to ask questions that no-one understands,
because a lot of nice and helpful people will waste time in reading them
and trying to understand them before they resign. They want to help you,
but you do not allow them to do it.

It's not a problem if you have difficulties with the English language,
which the users mailing list deploys. We try to be helpful anyway.

It *is*, however, a problem if you do not provide the details that are
necessary to understand what you want. It's in your own interest to make
others understand. After all, it's *you* who wants a specific problem solved.

This will help you in writing better questions:

> It is easy to tell me rtfm

We cannot tell you "RTFM" as long as we do not even know which manual you
need to read.

> or do not post in here.

We tell you not to post on this list, because it is the wrong list. Please
use the users mailing list for usage related questions.

This is the last time I tell you this.