[Cython] Cython 0.15 release

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sun Jul 31 10:06:54 CEST 2011

Vitja Makarov, 31.07.2011 08:35:
> Anybody noticed problem with py3k:
>
> doctest.DocTestCase.Doctest: tp_new.__test__.make_new_untyped (line 132)
>
> It seems that error message have changed in new python version,

That happens from time to time, yes. In case we provide a similar error
message for optimised cases, it would be good to check if it makes sense to
adapt it accordingly. Error messages in CPython tend to get better over
time, so it's sometimes a good idea to follow.

> may be it's better to use #doctest: +ELLIPSIS there?

Yes, we already do that in lots of similar places.