[Cython] cdef-enums-stucts-and-unions progress update

W. Trevor King wking at drexel.edu
Thu Mar 3 23:11:13 CET 2011

Done:

* Cleaned all overloaded visibilities out of Parsing and Symtab.
* Merged current trunk.

Todo:

* Remove older Symtab interface so I can remove the WTK_* methods.
* Activate `shadow` functionality (via
  AnalyseDeclarationsTransform.visit_CStructOrUnionDefNode()).

Feel free to comment via github:
  https://github.com/wking/cython/commits/cdef-enums-stucts-and-unions

I'm not quite sure how this shadow thing is supposed to work, but I'll
take a stab at getting it going if a more seasoned Cythonista is not
available for comment ;).

--
This email may be signed or encrypted with GPG (http://www.gnupg.org).
The GPG signature (if present) will be attached as 'signature.asc'.

My public key is at http://www.physics.drexel.edu/~wking/pubkey.txt