[Cython] OpenMP support

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Mar 8 17:04:11 CET 2011

Sturla Molden, 08.03.2011 16:10:
> once Cython has closures working properly.

Could you elaborate what you are referring to here?

Cython does have closure support. Maybe you are missing closures for cdef
functions? Or is it block level closures that you want? That could be done
as well, just like we support Py3 scoped list comprehensions etc. I'd
dislike the added scoping complexity for them, though.

I don't even think cdef function closures are required. You can do the same
with a def function and a "with nogil" block.