[Cython] Control Flow

Vitja Makarov vitja.makarov at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:11:51 CEST 2011

2011/5/28 Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de>:
> Stefan Behnel, 28.05.2011 18:06:
>>
>> Let's see how much of Sage we break.
>
> ... quite a bit. From a superficial glance, there seem to be some real bugs,
> but most of the failures and warnings are most likely just uninitialised
> variables that are expected to be None.
>
> https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/view/All/job/sage-build/740/consoleFull

I've started new branch called control_flow_fixes.
I've fixed the issue with RaiseStatNode. And unused variables that
were not assigned or referenced now you get correct message.

And I started to look inside sage problems.

Error compiling Cython file:
        # allow lambda functions

        if self._nrows==0 or self._ncols==0:
            return self.__copy__()
        v = [z.derivative(var) for z in self.list()]
        if R is None:
            ^

sage/matrix/matrix_dense.pyx:451:13: local variable 'R' referenced
before assignment

I've looked into the sources and I think as cython is right here. 'R'
is allways NULL at that point.

--
vitja.