[Cython] Control Flow

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Mon May 30 21:59:11 CEST 2011

Vitja Makarov, 30.05.2011 20:53:
> I see sigsegv in lxml tests:
>
> 1222/1364 ( 89.6%): test_xmlschema_import_file
> (lxml.tests.test_xmlschema.ETreeXMLSchemaTestCase) ... Segmentation
> fault
> https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-devel-lxml-trunk-py27/890/console
>
> Is that control flow related issue?

No, don't bother with that one.

It's been crashing at that point for ages and I can't figure out why. It
only crashes on sage.math, and only when running two of the tests in
combination (a threading test and the one above). So far, I couldn't
reproduce this on any other machine, nor is it any clear what may trigger
this. I'm pretty sure it's not a Cython related bug, though.