[Cython] Error when using Intel icl compiler on Windows
cgohlke at uci.edu
Fri Sep 9 09:28:05 CEST 2011
compiling Cython 0.15 generated C code on Windows using the Intel
Compiler 11.1 icl.exe results in an "expected a type specifier" error.
* # experimental exception made for __getbuffer__ and
* # -- the details of this may change.
* def __getbuffer__(ndarray self, Py_buffer* info, int flags):
* # This implementation of getbuffer is geared towards Cython
* # requirements, and does not yet fullfill the PEP.
static CYTHON_UNUSED int __pyx_pf_5numpy_7ndarray___getbuffer__(PyObject
*__pyx_v_self, Py_buffer *__pyx_v_info, int __pyx_v_flags); /*proto*/
Error: expected a type specifier.
The problem is the definition of CYTHON_UNUSED.
Please consider the attached patch. It works for me but maybe the
problem is icl version specific, not Windows specific.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the cython-devel