[Cython] Bugfix release

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:35:44 CEST 2011

On 11 September 2011 11:33, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> Robert Bradshaw, 11.09.2011 07:54:
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Vitja Makarov wrote:
>>>
>>> Are we going to make a bugfix release?
>>>
>>> There are some critical bugs in 0.15, T725 for example.
>
> Yes, and some others.
>

>>> Think we should port fixes back to 0.15 and then release it as 0.15.1
>
> +1
>

>> +1 to another release soon. Is there anything in the devel branch
>> that's not ready to go out?
>
> Yes, the current state of my decorator changes breaks code in Sage. I
> wouldn't know of anything else, so maybe it's enough to back those changes
> out from a branch and otherwise keep the state that we have now.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone went through the pull-request
process (which means you test stuff in your own branch first) for
anything but trivial fixes? Then we only ever get "stable-ish"
features in, and the pull requests will also be documented. Then I
might even know what kind of decorator changes we're talking about,
without having to dig through the commits.