[Cython] `cdef inline` and typed memory views

Dimitri Tcaciuc dtcaciuc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:14:28 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> Dimitri Tcaciuc, 21.04.2012 21:17:
>> On a somewhat relevant node, have you considered enabling Issues page on Github?
>
> It was discussed, but the drawback of having two separate bug trackers is
> non-negligible.

Ok. I was wondering since it would make it much easier to connect
issue/patch/discussion together without, say, me needlessly adding to
the development mailing list and/or manually registering for trac and
sending htpasswd digest over the mail. Here's something to consider if
you ever want to migrate over from trac:
https://github.com/adamcik/github-trac-ticket-import

Cheers,

Dimitri.