[Cython] Fwd: [ANN] SIAM Conference on Computational Science & Engineering Submission Deadlines Approaching!

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:14:20 CEST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

the SIAM CSE13 conference will be held next year in Boston, and this is a
conference that is well suited for much of the type of work that goes on in
the open source scientific Python development community (and Julia).  The
conference is co-chaired by Hans-Petter Langtangen, well known around these
parts for his several books on scientific computing with Python and for
having led a campus-wide adoption of Python as the core computational
foundation across the University of Oslo.  I am also on the program
committee, as well as Randy LeVeque and other Python-friendly folks.

An excellent way to participate is to organize a one- or two-part
minisymposium on a specific topic with a group of related speakers
(instructions at http://www.siam.org/meetings/cse13/submissions.php).

Please note that the MS deadline is fast approaching: August 13, 2012.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me or one of
the other organizers if you feel they can address your concerns more
directly:

"Fernando Perez" <Fernando.Perez at berkeley.edu>
"Randy LeVeque" <rjl at amath.washington.edu> (Reproducible research track)
"Hans Petter Langtangen" <hpl at simula.no> (Conference co-chair)