[Cython] merging _refactor_indexnode branch (was: failing memory view tests in Python 2.4/5)

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Jul 17 11:02:10 CEST 2012

mark florisson, 10.07.2012 11:20:
> Do you want _refactor_indexnode merged for this release?

I was ok with it when I first skipped over it. It would be good to give it
another pair of eyeballs, but apart from that, yes, I think it should go
in. I'll merge it as soon as Jenkins is happy with the test suite again
(and after re-enabling the broken tests, which are related after all), so
that we can see if everything is ok after the merge.