[Cython] Jenkins down

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:07:09 CET 2012

On 21 March 2012 14:58, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems like the sage.math server is broken again, at least it's lacking
> mounts when I try to log in. I'll restart Jenkins as soon as it's back working.
>
> Stefan

Indeed, it's rather worrying and is actually a bit of a slowdown for
development. Dag and I discussed getting some funding from numfocus to
use Jenkins in a cloud environment (along possibly with other
projects, like sage, lxml, numpy, scipy, depending on interest of
respective projects). At PyCon we saw one such company that provides
these services, which is shiningpanda.com (which is down right now,
which isn't very promising :).