[Cython] 0.17

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Wed May 9 11:43:26 CEST 2012

mark florisson, 06.05.2012 16:28:
> I think we already have quite a bit of functionality (nearly) ready,
> after merging some pending pull requests maybe it will be a good time
> for a 0.17 release? I think it would be good to also document to what
> extent pypy support works, what works and what doesn't. Stefan, since
> you added a large majority of the features, would you want to be the
> release manager?
>
> In summary, the following pull requests should likely go in
>     - array.array support (unless further discussion prevents that)
>     - fused types runtime buffer dispatch
>     - newaxis
>     - more?

Looks like it was not a good idea to disable the numpy_memoryview tests:

"""
numpy_memoryview.cpp: In function ‘PyObject*
__pyx_pf_16numpy_memoryview_32test_coerce_to_numpy(PyObject*)’:
numpy_memoryview.cpp:15069: error: cannot convert ‘td_h_short*’ to ‘int*’
in assignment
numpy_memoryview.cpp:15118: error: cannot convert ‘td_h_double*’ to
‘float*’ in assignment
"""

https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-devel-tests/BACKEND=cpp,PYVERSION=py32-ext/374/consoleFull