[Cython] 0.16.1

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:13:33 CEST 2012

On 9 May 2012 08:49, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml at behnel.de> wrote:
> Stefan Behnel, 09.05.2012 08:41:
>> Robert Bradshaw, 09.05.2012 00:16:
>>> If we're looking at doing 0.17 soon, lets just do that.
>> I think it's close enough to be released.
>
> ... although one thing I just noticed is that the "numpy_memoryview" test
> is still disabled because it lead to crashes in recent Py3.2 releases (and
> thus most likely also in the latest Py3k). Not sure if it still crashes,
> but should be checked before going for a release.
>
> Stefan

Hurgh. Disabling tests in bugs.txt is terrible, there should have been
a comment in numpy_memoryview saying DISABLED and the testcase
function should have been a noop. Your commit
e3838e42c4b6f67f180d06b8cd75566f3380ab95 broke how typedef types are
compared, which makes the test get a temporary of the wrong type. Let
me try reverting that commit, what was it needed for?