[Cython] Cython project homepage update

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat May 12 09:44:41 CEST 2012

I added a "power point" list section to the top of the Cython homepage that
aims to push readers into the main selling points of Cython. Please take a
look and tell me if I missed anything.

While checking the links, I just noticed that the NumPy wiki section on
extending and integrating NumPy points to Cython like this:

Pyrex: Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way
you want, and compiles it into a C extension for Python. See also Cython.

I don't have an account there, but it would be worth changing the order of
the names. I don't think there are many people who use NumPy together with
Pyrex these days.