[Cython] 0.17

mark florisson markflorisson88 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:35:04 CEST 2012

Hey Matthew,

Seriously, no problem, we're still getting stuff in there, no need to
hurry. If you're in Cuba it sounds like you have better stuff to do
than improve Cython's documentation :) Not to discourage contributors,
but I would really enjoy Cuba here :). I'm working on my gsoc now, so
making some time free for me is no problem here.

So I propose I just clean up my mess, post back a link to the
documentation, and then anyone who is interested can comment on
improvements.

Mark