[Cython] Any more fixes for 0.17.2?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Nov 6 23:21:38 CET 2012

mark florisson, 04.11.2012 14:07:
> On 4 November 2012 12:56, Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> mark florisson, 04.11.2012 13:45:
>>
>>> It seems that some tests are failing in cython-devel
>>> since commit 'disable some Cython syntax in .py compilation mode:
>>> typecasts, &..., sizeof()', but you're probably aware of that.
>>
>> Erm, no? Which ones?
>>
>> That change is also in cython-release, which tests cleanly.
>
> Oh it should be fine then, it's the revision Jenkins pointed me to for
> the first failing test run (which needn't mean the commit is the fault
> of course). I also see a failing with gil test in py3km, maybe due to
> a change in exception printing or doctest itself. I'm surprised it
> doesn't fail in the release build.

Actually, our recent changes didn't end up on Jenkins due to a branch build
configuration problem. They are up now and it seems to me that your changes
have a problem with Py2.4 on the release branch.

https://sage.math.washington.edu:8091/hudson/job/cython-release-tests/BACKEND=c,PYVERSION=py24-ext/50/testReport/doctest/DocTestCase/Doctest__numpy_test___test___test_dispatch_ndim/