[Cython] Fwd: Re: Version of Cython packages in Ubuntu PPA

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Apr 26 11:50:12 CEST 2013

[forwarding]

-------- Original-Message --------
Subject: Re: Version of Cython packages in Ubuntu PPA
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:24:48 +0000
From: Thomas Pietrowski <thopiekar... at gmail.com>

Hey Stefan,

I wished it would work. Talked about that with the maintainers of the
launchpad.net site. There is a option using tags as version number, but as
we are importing code from github this feature does not work :-(

So as the version changes it needs to be changed in the recipes:
https://code.launchpad.net/~thopiekar/+recipe/cython-py2+3-daily
https://code.launchpad.net/~thopiekar/+recipe/cython-py2-daily

You can also use the packaging files for doing that, but I decided to
overwrite it in the recipes, which might me easier and faster for you
changing it online.

Fell free to ask me, if any questions are still left :-)

Regards,
Thomas