[Cython] Jenkins down

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sun Mar 24 17:29:00 CET 2013

Stefan Behnel, 20.03.2013 07:47:
> just to let you know that sage.math (where our Jenkins instance runs) has
> been down for a couple of days already and it's currently unclear when it
> will be back. Most likely during the next days, though. Note that this
> means that we have lost all work spaces and git caches, so the first builds
> will take somewhat longer than normal once we get it restarted (assuming
> that everything comes up nicely in the first place...).

I started Jenkins on the boxen server (which the sage.math DNS entry
currently forwards to), running on a local disk AFAICT. It looks ok so far,
although I had to disable the 32bit tests due to missing Ubuntu packages.
It will also be generally slower than on sage.math, because we no longer
have a ramdisk to put the workspaces into. But I think it's most important
to have it back alive at all.