[Cython] Cython 0.21.2 released
stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Dec 27 17:50:07 CET 2014
I uploaded Cython 0.21.2. It adds some bug fixes and corrections for the
0.21.x release series.
* Crash when assigning a C value to both a Python and C target at the same
* Automatic coercion from C++ strings to ``str`` generated incomplete code
that failed to compile.
* Declaring a constructor in a C++ child class erroneously required a
default constructor declaration in the super class.
* ``resize_smart()`` in ``cpython.array`` was broken.
* Functions in ``libcpp.cast`` are now declared as ``nogil``.
* Some missing C-API declarations were added.
* Py3 main code in embedding program code was lacking casts.
* Exception related to distutils "Distribution" class type in pyximport
under latest CPython 2.7 and 3.4 releases when setuptools is being
More information about the cython-devel