[Cython] Travis-ci builds of OSX wheels

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:04:12 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 5:51 AM, Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure!
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We just got scikit-image OSX wheel builds more or less fully automated
>> on travis-ci :
>>
>> https://travis-ci.org/scikit-image/scikit-image-wheels
>> https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image-wheels
>>
>> Any interest in getting the same thing working for Cython?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matthew

Done:

https://github.com/matthew-brett/cython-wheels
https://travis-ci.org/matthew-brett/cython-wheels
http://wheels.scikit-image.org

When y'all have permission, you should be able to click on the refresh
button on the travis page and get built wheels in the http directory,
after 20 minutes or so.  It's set up to checkout and build the latest
tag'ed commit.

Feel free to just clone this repo and push to the Cython organization.
I can then send you a PR updating the rackspace credentials to match
the new repo.

Cheers,

Matthew