[Cython] heads-up on master branch status

Robert Bradshaw robertwb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:13:38 CEST 2014

Ironically, I noticed these BoolBinop failures and started working on a fix
myself (including side diversions like making void* the spanning type of
all pointers) before noticing that you were on it, so I have a bit of an
idea what a long, twisty path this starts down and can only say thanks for
taking this on.

- Robert