[Cython] Cython bugfix release

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Thu Jun 19 17:28:10 CEST 2014

and the same issue in current(ish) master:

ERROR: test_all (Cython.Debugger.Tests.TestLibCython.TestAll)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/buildd/cython-0.20.2+git216-ga96882e/Cython/Debugger/Tests/TestLibCython.py", line 280, in test_all
    sys.stderr.write(errmsg)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 21001-21004: ordinal not in range(128)

Ran 8348 tests in 2674.102s