[Cython] Travis-ci builds of OSX wheels

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:46:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Robert Bradshaw <robertwb at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> Forked at https://github.com/cython/cython-wheels
>>
>> OK - then I will try deleting my repo and see what happens.
>>
>> Can you activate travis testing for that repo?  Then I'll set the credentials.

Actually, I've since found (I believe) a better way of doing this,
which allows me to keep updating the build system as travis changes,
and that is to house the wheel building at the MacPython organization,
and give y'all admin access to the repo so you can push and trigger
builds as necessary.

New version of repo here:

https://github.com/MacPython/cython-wheels

New builds of Cython 0.21 here:

http://wheels.scikit-image.org/

I've sent admin invites for this repo to you (Robert) and Stefan (I
think) - y'all can invite more people if you like.

As usual, pressing the rebuild button on the travis page:

https://travis-ci.org/MacPython/cython-wheels

will (by default) trigger a build of the latest tagged version,

Cheers,

Matthew