[Cython] IPython with Cython support on Android

Apps Embedded apps.embedded at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:04:10 CET 2015

Hi,

The Free app has an advertising banner based on the Mobfox library.
When integrating this library, it is written in their integration guide to
add this permission.

If you want to get rid of this permission, try the premium version.
Since there is no advertising banner in this version, this permission is
useless and thus has been removed.

Best regards.

Apps Embedded team.