[Cython] IPython with Cython support on Android

Apps Embedded apps.embedded at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:13:12 CET 2015

Hi,

We are going to suppress the advertising banner in the Free version.

Have a look to the next free coming version.
No banner any more and no more localisation permission needed.

Finding a business model for free software is not that easy.
But we try improving our concept.

Best regards.

Apps Embedded team.