[Cython] RFC: an inline_ function that dumps c/c++ code to the code emitter

Alex S. alex0player at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:15:27 EDT 2016

Watching this thread for a long time now, and I must say I absolutely love how someone just barges in «oh just add parsing of C++ AST».
C++ is a language with an extremely complex context-dependent grammar, much more so than C. Not to mention they took to updating the standard with new awesome features every 3 or 4  years, which all seem to absolutely need their own syntactic support.