[Cython] libcpp container definition cleanup

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Feb 15 10:00:58 EST 2016

Hi,

I've recently submitted a bunch of pull requests with cleanups for
libcpp.string and libcpp.vector, most importantly fixing overloads taking
and/or returning iterators and C++11 methods:

     https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/488

     https://github.com/cython/cython/pull/489

I might also manage to take a look at set / map / pair which we likewise
need for our projects, but it would be great to get some feedback from the
core developers first.

If the dominating opinion is that I'm strongly misguided in some way, I'd
appreciate a short note before I invest more work into this :-)

Many thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev