[Cython] Cython infrastructure

Baptiste Carvello devel at baptiste-carvello.net
Wed Jul 20 05:55:31 EDT 2016

Le 20/07/2016 08:01, Robert Bradshaw a écrit :

> trac.cython.org
> This is probably the most controversial, but I think it makes sense to
> migrate to github issues. While clearly not as powerful, featureful,
> or customizable as trac, it seems it would fulfill our modest needs. I
> am happy to do the migration if no one objects.

I suppose the dev guide will be updated with advice on how users without
a Github ID should report and interact with issues. It may lead to more
issues-related discussion on this mailing list.

Cheers,
Baptiste

For avoidance of doubt: "subscribe to Github" is not an acceptable
answer, given that this means consenting to be tracked, not only inside
the Cython project, but also across projects.