[Cython] [ANN] Python compilers workshop at SciPy this year

Nathaniel Smith njs at vorpus.org
Tue Mar 22 02:45:50 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to announce a workshop I'm organizing at SciPy this year, and
invite you to attend!

What: A two-day workshop bringing together folks working on JIT/AOT
compilation in Python.

When/where: July 11-12, in Austin, Texas.

(This is co-located with SciPy 2016, at the same time as the tutorial
sessions, just before the conference proper.)

Website: https://python-compilers-workshop.github.io/

Note that I anticipate that we'll be able to get sponsorship funding
to cover travel costs for folks who can't get their employers to foot
the bill.

Cheers,
-n