[Cython] Cython release

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Sep 9 07:33:47 EDT 2016

Robert Bradshaw schrieb am 09.09.2016 um 10:11:
> I'd like to put out another Cython release shortly.

Exactly my thoughts.

The next release could use some extra good testing as I reworked some of
the fused-/cy-function internals last month and might not have found all
kinds of code that could break along the way. There are so many feature
combinations these days: decorators, py+pxd, @classmethod vs.
classmethod(f), def/cdef/cpdef, ...

> Is anyone aware of
> anything that we should try to get in before then?

I've been working on adapting the PEP 525 (async generators) implementation
recently that is proposed for CPython, but that's not finished, neither in
CPython nor in Cython, so don't wait for it.

Happy to get 0.25 out soon.