[Cython] Cython 0.25 alpha0

Joshua joshua.adelman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:29:13 EDT 2016

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 12:48:17 AM UTC-4, Robert Bradshaw wrote:

> Please download and test the upcoming release of Cython:
>
> https://github.com/cython/cython/archive/0.25a0.tar.gz
>
> This is not the final release (more pull requests and bug fixes may
> still go in) but a lot has changed since the last release so it'd be
> good to get feedback early.
>
> https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/CHANGES.rst
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

I can confirm the BUILD issue on OSX mentioned by Matthew. I ended up
running `mv BUILD{,.bak}` to get cython to compile.

Also 0.25a0 still suffers from the regression reported in this issue:
https://github.com/cython/cython/issues/1466

I'd be thrilled if a fix could make it into the 0.25 release since I'm
effectively stuck at 0.22.1 due to the combination of this bug and another
regression that was fixed in 0.24.

Thanks again for all of the hard work the Cython devs put into this project.

Josh